If you need help finding employment please email your CV » click here
Logical Staffing Solutions – better work, better life
Logical Staffing Solutions is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. The business delivers recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment lifecycle. Their services include temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
To find out more contact Russell Hutchinson +61 425 758 575 or Email
Our business network
Our Linkedin group is a great way to network with players, members, supporters and provide positive business networking opportunities.
Old Boys Rugby Club encourages you to get involved and volunteer in the various committees; as a coach or team manager; or as a general volunteer. It’s a great way to meet other like-minded people within the club.
The Club is happy for you to volunteer in a variety of roles on match days (Saturday afternoons) including during the match. The importance of helping out include:
- Benefits – meet officials, team management & players, committee members and spectators and make some great new friends.
- Opportunities – progress into other aspects of club management, refereeing or sports administration.
- Experience – none required as full training and support will be provided but previous experience in some aspect of rugby is valued.
- Inclusion – we support inclusion in all forms and would particularly welcome applications from women.
- When – Saturday afternoons for home matches at Orrong Park. As you will be part of a team, you won’t be expected to attend every Saturday as rostering will occur. You may be invited to be roster onto one or more matches on a day.